Western Tractor – Who We Are
Western has four bright, new locations situated in Lethbridge, Taber, Burdett, and Medicine Hat, where we sell the number one brand of Agricultural, Turf, and Commercial Worksite Products in the world, JOHN DEERE. As a stable and growing company, you can count on us to invest heavily in your career through training, resources, and support while being a part of a fun and team-oriented environment that feels like family.
Receptionist / Service Administrator
As a Receptionist, you are often referred to as “The Director of First Impressions” and are responsible for providing our customers with the highest level of customer service. The primary focus of the Service Administrator is to maintain accurate and on-time reports and records for the Service department’s operation within the organization. This position is all about people, so your expertise is essential to create the experience our customers have come to know and love about Western Tractor.
What Does a Receptionist / Service Administrator Do?
- Answers telephones and personal inquiries in a professional and courteous manner and transfer calls or take messages for the appropriate personnel.
- Greets walk-in customers promptly and offers direction to the appropriate department.
- Manages customer impressions and follows benchmarks for customer satisfaction – be friendly, knowledgeable, and courteous.
- Adds and updates equipment and customer profile information.
- Processes payments for Accounts Receivable and prepares bank deposits.
- Maintains Service department filing and records.
- Opens, maintains, previews, and closes work orders promptly.
- Prepares and submits payroll for service department as per schedule.
- Full-Time Permanent
- Days of work will vary from Monday to Saturday of each week
- Required to work statutory holidays when scheduled
What You Bring to the Table
- High School Diploma or equivalent GED
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Cash handling/balancing experience
- Administrative skills with a strong customer focus
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to be adaptable
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The Following Would be an Asset (But Not Mandatory)
- Previous experience working in the agriculture industry
- Experience in a dealership environment
Ready to Grow Your Career?
Join Western Tractor today and be part of the exciting future of agriculture! If you want a workplace that empowers you to achieve and succeed, we encourage you to submit your resume to email@example.com indicating you are applying for the Receptionist / Service Administrator position. Resumes can also be delivered in person to Justin Weatherhead at our Burdett Dealership. This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Western Tractor but only individuals chosen for an interview will be contacted.